Hawkeye
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: '07 Z4 Coupe, '21 X3, '16 GMC

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by alpinweiße92///M3 View Post
so you want to look nasty? Or are you a skinny twig lookin guy and just want to pack on some mass?

in any case, if you don't care about lean gains and a nice toned look it's very easy to achieve what you're wanting here... eat, eat, eat & train.. and I mean eat A LOT, like 10,000 calories a day.. eat nasty, fattening, carb filled, protein filled foods.. high in calories.. you'll gain weight, trust me... and it will be big and bulky fugly weight, but if that's what you want, you can get it this way..

BUT if you wanna look good, and still pack on some muscle, clean muscle/clean mass lemme know and I'll write you a diet and training split
HAHAHA. Riding a wheelie without proper gear + giving advice on something you have no clue about makes you a tool.

Do you even know how much 10K calories is?!? The "MASS GAIN" meal plans in most lifting magazines have you eating 7 meals along with 6-8 scoops of protein a day and still is under 5K calories! WTF are you smoking son?

If you want a good magazine for advice I have found that most advice in Men's Health is pretty good stuff.
2021 BMW x30i • Phytonic Blue Metallic • Fully loaded
Appreciate 0