View Single Post
      04-05-2009, 10:06 PM   #8
T Bone
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2008 335xi Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by dasano18 View Post
I dont understand why people choose to be ignorant and say these cars suck when no one even knows how they really drive. I agree with the fact that they might be chasing a new market but you can call something unsuccessful simply because its unlikely to succeed. Wait till these cars are put to a real test then state your opinion, and even then its just your opinion. If the numbers show that people like these cars and sold a lot of them, then they succeeded.

Hey genious, 5300 pounds, high center of gravity, sucky redline. Enuff said.

I don't care if they sell millions. They are reallocating resources away from sedans, coupes and GTs.

The reason I am not happy is because BMW is arrogant. I have been a customer since the E36 M3 and they are taking my business for granted. They are on this stupid path thinking that their marketing is going to make my eyes glaze over in stupidity.

They are ignoring their loyal customer base, this is the bet they are making by scrimping on development of the cars that we love to chase stupid heavy trucks that don't perform well.

I am pissed at their corporate culture more than the X5M / X6M. On these products, they are going to handle like crap because of their weight. period.