View Single Post
      11-04-2014, 07:13 PM   #12
socalbreeze
Obey This
Rep
Drives: Audi Etron, G63, 19 NSX, 600LT

Quote:
Originally Posted by s85e90 View Post
Wow! Interesting to see this. I purchased his 5 qts of unopened 10w60 and paid him right away and he said it would go out ASAP the next day. A few days went by and I thought nothing of it, and finally contacted him w/ no response for two days. He responded the next 2 days telling me the tracking # was left in his office. I advised I was going away and didn't want to leave a package in front of my house and the next day I received a partial refund from paypal with a message stating he only had 2 unopened quarts and one 1/2 quart. I messaged him stating I expected what was advertised and furthermore the fact that this was now almost 10 days later and he was advising he didn't even have what was advertised led me to believe it was never sent out as he said it would be.

I advised I wanted a full refund as the items were not as described and I did get my money back but one shouldn't have to go through these issues. I also just received the oil as well so that's cool but not worth the headache IMO.

Also a quick search of his past post history in the for sale section reveals similar issues. I would stay far away...

you got 2 free bottles of oil and you are still complaining? didnt i refund your 60 bucks in full? if i ripped you off and you are still yapping then i wouldnt even bother. its the fact that you got free s*** and still whining
Appreciate 0