Rep
Drives: Nardo F90 M5 on order

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterKBMW
Quote:
Originally Posted by falar
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterKBMW View Post
I'm a client advisor with Sun Motor Cars BMW, we're #10 on the list. As many others have said, it is not just sales that gets you the title. It's the over all experience and some other aspects. Service has a huge part in this rating. Then there are items that you wouldn't see coming. Example: selling a vehicle to someone outside of your market actually hurts you in the standings. I found this out after I sold and shipped a 650xi Gran CoupÃà‚ƒÃ‚ © to Seattle, WA (we're in PA).
Is it out of state/region that hurts your standing or merely selling in another dealer's "territory"?

If you live in a 1 dealer town and have to go 100 miles away for the level of service and satisfaction that you require then I think that should take away from the local dealer and not the one that is taking care of their customers properly even though they are in someone else's territory.
It hurts us in the standings if we sell out of market. I do not believe that they do that with service though.
Really? Even if the customer is a long time customer? I would never buy a car from the dealers here. Would rather get a Mercedes than buy a car here!
Appreciate 0