10-26-2010, 03:11 PM   #97
vase330
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 19 E63S; 15.5 RangeRover ATB

Quote:
Originally Posted by amcink View Post
They should also recall all E53 x5's and E46 with the "No Reverse" transmission failure
OMG, I got that twice in my E46, got rid of it after having to pay out of pocket for the last failure. $6K total. POS tranny.

Oh I have screaming sqeaky brakes and rattle-snake or cans being dragged behind the car. I went in for service they said they can't hear the brakes WTF? That shiat is loud as hell. Literally screeching as I go down the floors of my underground garage. I will video tape it and show them the video so they can stop denying it. And the wastegate rattle? I gave up on that. They replaced them, but it soon came back. Car sounds worse than a Kia costing 1/3 the price. Awesome car, but some really annoying ridiculous issues a car at this price point should never have. Good ABC is smacking them.... now lets publicize the wastegate rattles and brakes please. I am sick of BMW refusing to do anything claiming there is no problem or its "normal".