Major
South Korea
Rep
Drives: E90 325i AW

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mds82 View Post
well i'm on the other side of the boat here. i long time ago i bought a lip from him and i got it with no problems. it took a long time thats for sure, but it did get it none the less.

As for what has been going on recently - it does sound like things have gotten way out of control.
because I was involved at that time

I really hope that Felix can solve his issue ASAP so that people will satisfy.
I buy many products from him; breyton, ACS, M5 and Mtech bumper and they are no problem(fitment) at all.

Regarding of his 2nd gb, I have no idea why it delays so long. It must be painting issue and airfreight cargo space issue. Too bad that there is limited for express service; FedEx, UPS, DHL...etc. They quote very high!!!

From local point, there is no problem at all. Once I call him for order and get it tomorrow. So fast!
Blackline | Euro Xenon Headlight | Brex white ring | Breyton spoiler | ACS roof spoiler | 19" HRE C20 19x8.5, 19x9.5, with Michellin PS2 tires | Authentic GruppeM intake | Authentic M-technik full kits | 3D Studie front Lip | Hamann Quad Exhaust | Hamann Mtech rear Diffuser | Piaa HID kit for foglight | KW Street comfort suspension
Appreciate 0