Thread: Breaking Bad
View Single Post
      09-26-2013, 09:29 AM   #31
Maestro
Major
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i Sedan, 2021 X3

Last Halloween a friend showed up to a party dress as Walter in the yellow chemical suite and I had not hear about the show until he began explaining what it was about. I began watching it on netflix in January and finished the last show in August. I have to agree it was a greats show, At first i was disappointed then that turn to shocked (pieces of dissolved drug dealer falling through a ceiling) then i was laughing and then I was hooked.

I am just glad I did not find this show years ago, it would kill me to wait a year to see what happen next. I really hate shows that drive you nuts waiting for the next show. Most nights I watch 4 or 5 episodes.

I have to say if you watch beginning of the fifth and final season and the last couple of show, they left a few threads open which would lead you to believe they could revisit Walter White and create and another serious of shows.

I read the Sal spin off show has gotten approval and is moving forward, but I heard is will be a prequel so it will before Wayne White.

Last edited by Maestro; 09-26-2013 at 10:44 AM..
Appreciate 0