zoltans4
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: '14 650 coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtron View Post
congrats on your new console.

bf4?
I didn't get much chance to use it, although I am highly impressed with the console in the UI, the gesture and voice commands of the Kinect. I think I made a good choice.

Being a bad 'gamer' I got through the intro course of Titanfall and the controller and input are really improved and I actually do ok for 'gaming' (im a better stratigest than using 10 fingers at the same time to do things...lol)

It sorta seems Titanfall is online only and doesn't have anything by myself, but I will get working on it...

I am looking into other titles and such, obvi stated the UFC game, but some others. Is BF4 the way to go? Ill probably try out Halo 5, but I normally don't do well against the younger generation with war titles usually, not only do they seem to be gifted with dexterity, but I simply don't have the hours to put into a game to get really good at it!

How long after these titles do people move on? If I get a game about when it releases is it 6 months before people are moving onto something new and they aren't playing it online anymore or what?

Im trying to get more involved and move from my 1 friend on the xbox (my little bro, lol) so any ideas and stuff is nice. Im trying to move to this from Netflix which is just making me seem like im sitting at home getting dumb, seems like interaction with video games will be more fun and entertaining for me and my brain
Appreciate 0