09-17-2013, 08:51 PM   #118
671rover
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: '94 D90, '95 D90 SW, '11 VO 1M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracus View Post
Yeah, you are saying something Scott, except my friend and this guy wrote to BMW and nobody answered. They should send at least some answer that they look into the issue, etc.
My friend had the same problem:
Three letters to BMW UK - No answer
Two letters to BMW AG Germany - No answer
The result? Lost a very good customer.

Let's not wash it. BMW should have stepped in and fix the machine. Period.

I had a problem with my Jaguar dealership which is also the single one in my city; and because of that they do what they want.
After many stupid things like change oil and my car was smoking that people stopped me with extinguishers, brakes that were fixed but once I reached my house I almost drove through my garage door (brakes were gone), block notes and player tool left on my engine compartment and car still not fixed plus fingertips on my white leather, I have exploded. They throw me out saying that they will not see my Jaguar anymore.
I have called Jaguar UK and talk to them. 20 minutes later I have received a call from Jaguar customer service department in UK apologizing and saying that the dealer should call me soon. after 5 minutes the dealer's owner called me apologizing and asking me to bring the car back next day first time in the morning. Everything was fixed properly. After two days Jaguar UK called me back asking me if I am happy. They also send me a cheque with all the money back for all the repairs that were improperly done. I also received a registered letter from them that on my next Jaguar I will receive $10.000 off on my next purchase.

The dealership is a pain but after that, anytime I walked in there they fixed my car like it was president's car.
Bottom line, the dealerships shouldn't do what they want. And the manufacturer should straight them up when need it!
Now that I call customer service.
+1 for Jaguar, resolving the issue quickly.
Appreciate 0