Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep
Drives: '22 Chalk Gray Porsche C2S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billup View Post
I saw this was meant for me to see. lol

Anyways, I bought a tub of vanilla yogurt and some granola to mix in with it to start off with, and the tub of nuts to snack on. I am going to run down to the store here in town some time today to get a few more things to keep in my office, maybe some cereal or something.
That's a fresh start. A little prep work goes a long way. I just shed a lil' tear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
Snuck my way onto the local HS track on Saturday. Around noon it was about 85.

12 minutes I covered 5 laps and was headed into the first corner, running in lane 2 - CHECK.

Sipped some water, counted off 55 yards on the football field, marked it with some paper: 8.52 with the wind, 8.75 against - CHECK.

Found the marker on the 220yards on the track, so knew I was doing it correctly this time. 38.9 - CHECK.

Finished by unwinding (running the opposite direction) in lane 9 for 3 laps.

Screwed up that night by going to a Korean BBQ house all-you-can-eat and probably consumed about 1.5 lbs of meat, only about 1/4 cup of rice. I woke up at least a dozen times that night during the 7 hours I lay in bed. I was a slug all day Sunday until about 3 when the wife offered to make soup if I wash her car.
Good job on meeting those fitness goals. Well done! The meat can be heavy, especially when it's beef (..but it's oh so good). The upside? Once you take that amazing poop, you'll feel about 10 lbs. lighter.
Appreciate 0