Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: M2 CS

Garage List
2020 M2 CS  [10.00]
2020 M240i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW86 View Post

I feel the same way mate. Full credit to CW, he earned the win and I think he will go on to be one of the best MW's. I agree with you, he should have shown a bit more respect, I think he's become too confident when he keeps the fight on the feet.

Renzo Gracie said he could see CW tiring after he got up from the failed sub attempt in 1st round and I thought the same thing, although I thought AS was tiring as well. I think CW put everything into that 1st round and had him in the best position and AS stuffed the takedowns in 2nd round. AS was really in a perfect position to finish if he was a bit more cautious.

I read a comment on one of the UG forums of someone saying something along the lines of "I'm going to go out there and do whatever I want, if it's good enough that's great, if it's not then it's too bad". That's certainly how it came across to me, not only in the fight but leading up to the fight too.
yea, Ben Folkes & Chad Dundass said something similar in the Co-main event podcast, that was his gameplan and it simply didnt work, maybe he took it too far

the rematch is going to be huge if it happens, either end of year show or super bowl
Appreciate 0