View Single Post
      05-08-2019, 02:21 PM   #15
DBrab1914
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerHerder View Post
That's what I understand... I don't think the stock speakers sound "bad" like my 1st car ('92 Olds Cutlass Supreme International), but I think they could be louder. I find myself regularly running the volume at like 60-75% and it's still not as loud as my old Hyundai. The amp is just going to push more wattage, so louder. I hope they run a sale or something, because I'll snatch it up in a minute. Looks to be super easy to install, too.

*Edit* Also, from my understanding of the Bavsound marketing materials, it seems as though it's tuned to your specific car, so it should have the EQ settings baked in to make it sound "better" as well as louder.
Ahhh makes sense. I’m just thinking that just the amp and ghost subs will give me what I’m looking for. I don’t hate the sound system, I just wish it had more punch and was louder. If those two issues could be resolved I think the system will be closer to my standards. I do miss the bass from my Hyundai, but definitely not the rattles. Also, do you happen to have any issues with your Bluetooth disconnecting? Is there any way to fix that? Sorry I know that is completely off topic.
Appreciate 0