08-22-2013, 12:53 AM   #33
tony20009
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i - Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha_Zulu View Post
Let's see here..... in no particular order these piss me off to the point that I wish these driver's parents had medical plans that included abortion...
I think it's too late for abortion, but forced sterilization may work on both the parents and their offspring to at least prevent the spread of those genes.
Quote:
  • What really grinds my gears are people who get into the express lanes at 2AM and still manage to drive slower than everyone else
Is there really that much traffic at 2 a.m. that anyone needs to use the express lane? Sitting here, I can't imagine there is, so I'd only be ticked with these folks until I realized I couldn't have made the smartest move in the world by getting in the express lane at that hour of the morning.....perhaps there are other factors in play that aren't obvious to me. That said, I'd still be frustrated were I there behind them and going slower than the regular lanes.

Quote:
  • ...Morons who cannot resist the urge to slow down and look at the blinking lights of an emergency vehicle when the emergency vehicle IS NOT BLOCKING ANY LANES on the highway.
+1000 Rubbernecker: a person whose life is so boring that staring at an accident along their travel route is more appealing to them than arriving sooner at their destination and doing the thing they deliberately are seeking to do.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'07, e92 335i, Sparkling Graphite, Coral Leather, Aluminum, 6-speed
Appreciate 0