10-18-2013, 03:34 PM   #85
Devious21
Captain
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2006 Z4M

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw325i View Post
And I didn't want to go into religion at all, but I have a point I want to make. By modifying life aren't we essentially telling our creator that he made a mistake. I'm sure we all have different religious views, and some don't believe in religion at all, and I'm not trying to change your way of thinking towards that just using it to make a point.
As someone pointed out earlier, regardless of whether you think it's good or bad, we've already been doing this for ages.

What we know as a "banana" is man made. We did that, not god. It wasn't made via GE but it was made by us, none the less.

This is what was trying to be explained to you, using the typewriter vs computer analogy. We modify our food, our animals, pets, etc. We do all of this without GE and we've been doing it for AGES.

GE is simply a targeted more efficient way of doing this. From the other thread regarding Marijuana, I know that you have a lot of trouble dealing with the naturalistic fallacy and you can see it taking shape in this thread as well.

|Evolve Airbox - Euro Headers - Strömung Exhaust - H&R Coils - 19" BBS CH-R|
Appreciate 0