08-16-2013, 06:28 PM   #6
tony20009
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i - Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by MELLOWYELLOW06 View Post
As the title says,......................

but what the f%&k is wrong with people?
Tell me, because I damn sure don't know. I'd like to think it was first discovered by some starving, emaciated cave man from the Neolithic era who first figured out that crap is edible. But what I don't understand is how that knowledge made it to 2013, but nobody knows how Puma Punku got built, or what the hell ever happened to Arc of the Covenant. How does that happen?

More than that, I want to know is just how hungry does a motherf*cker need to be to sit down and think:
Well, looky here, we have all these baby mice around. Let's catch 'em, put in a wine bottle and drink the wine. Now, that would help wash down the maggots in the cheese too, wouldn't it? umm, umm good!
You could essentially say that about any one of those thing. But I mean, really, aside from the fact that some clown in the world will eat that sh*t, what's more bizarre to me is what was possessing the first knucklehead who thought that any one of them might be yummy, and then the fool went around telling other people about it.

Some stuff you do, you just need to keep to yourself. Don't nobody else need to know. That's all there is to it.

On the upside, one of those food items has led me to a new theory on why the Minoans just up and disappeared: they ate too much Casu Marzu, and the maggots literally ate them, from the inside out, into oblivion.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'07, e92 335i, Sparkling Graphite, Coral Leather, Aluminum, 6-speed
Appreciate 0