03-13-2014, 03:17 PM   #15
tony20009
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i - Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Templar View Post

What games are your kids playing that they need a $6,000 desktop? ...Unless your kid wants to play Crysis on max settings with max FPS, that type of money is being wasted. ...
Even I briefly played Crysis on my machine. It's been some years since I played it and it's been a long time since I played any other as well. Crysis, Call of Duty, Dungeon Seige and Batman were the last games I bought to play myself.

His mother and I gave him a slew of them last year for his birthday and Christmas. I can't believe I still have the lists he sent me, but here they are: Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2, Bioshock Infinite, Total War: Rome, Call of Duty: Ghosts, Splinter Cell, Company of Heroes, Command and Conquer, Crysis 3, Battlefield, and Eschalon Book 3. I know Call of Duty is a first person shooter. Ditto Crysis. The rest I have no idea what sort of games they are.

At home, he has two monitors that he uses with the PC there. At school he uses just one monitor. All three are 22 inch HD LCDs.

TY again and all the best.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'07, e92 335i, Sparkling Graphite, Coral Leather, Aluminum, 6-speed
Appreciate 0