07-21-2014, 06:18 PM   #13
Uber V8
Volcano Knuckles
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 Camaro SS 1LE

Quote:
Originally Posted by E90Alex View Post
Well the thing is, and this is my personal view on it, the market is so accessible.... more so than other forms of music were before because people can start practicing with just software on their computer at home, etc..... In the past, other popular types of music needed years and years of practice on certain instruments, putting a band together, etc...

That makes it really tough to stand out and get attention. With the amount of talent out there, it seems like it is literally pretty much all luck to get to that point....

Now on the other hand, it would be an amazing life style and I would love to live that life..... just seems pretty impossible.
Maybe you're missing the point of this thread. I'm not looking to be the next international DJ. I'm a record producer. I simply want to know what is a intermediate setup to play my music.

I've been winning beat battles in my area and have been earning a decent amount of cash too. It would be a lot easier to display my music from a DJ setup than straight from my music software.

Also, yes it's true anybody can DJ, anybody can make music, anybody can play basketball, football, cook food, skateboard, etc... but it's those that are extraordinarily good at it that get noticed.
Appreciate 0