Cab5er
Colonel
China
Rep
Drives: 09 E90 M3 (Sold) 13 A1

Quote:
Originally Posted by E90///M3` View Post
awwwe you guys are mad at us

and now cause we chat in our little Bay Area CHAT thread which is completely off topic & stickied we are idiots. i'm so hurt & offended

i understand we sometimes carry the chatter into other threads BUT we usually will wait to chat it up after the event is over. Also we try to confine the chatter to our own threads but if you don't like it... then stay out, simple as that. Cab5er i'm not directly writing this for you but when you call us idiots as a group just cause we like to post & talk with friends about certain things then i HAVE to say something. i'm sure you don't like being called names & neither do we.

Let's keep it civil & simple for everyone... if you don't want to attend any event or little group discussion or group drive we are having then no one is forcing you to. We have these crazy discussions cause we know each other & hang out on a regular basis. I'm a little off this morning so that's all i have to say for now
Sorry for calling you guys idiots. I am an idiot some times too so please don't take me too seriously. I'm a shit talker and people take it the wrong way on the web. I Just think its lame when people try to up their post counts by posting a smile and nothing else is all. Sorry if I offended you, I'm sure I'll meet you one day at a meet. I'll buy you a drink.

E90 ///M3/ AW/ Fox Red
Appreciate 0