View Single Post
      11-26-2023, 07:18 AM   #1
rzorsan
Rep
Drives: BMW X1 F48

How to eliminate pirated FSC or provisioning from my HU

Hello colleagues,
I have a problem with BMW remote services. I know what the problem is, and it is that I have carplay installed with installer_features.exe, and I know that this prevents the services from working normally.
The fact is that by trying things to see if I could correct the problem, I unlinked my BMW ID from the app, and now I can't link it again, because the activation code never reaches my idrive. I have tried updating services from the car, coding my HU with esys to see if it deleted the provisioning file, but nothing works.
Another thing is that I searched the longvin of my car with esys, to see if I was using the VIN of a donor car, but no, my VIN was there, with which I think my carplay provider gave me a pirated FSC, I ask him but He is a reseller, so he doesn't know it.
Does anyone know how I could deactivate the FSC or provisioning of my car so I can link my BMW ID to the My BMW app and then restore CarPlay? Before, everything about the remote services worked for me except the location of the car and I couldn't send routes from the app's map to the car, but it did work for me to see the status, open and close doors, horn, air conditioning, etc.
I have a BMW X1 F48 2017
Thank you very much to all.
Appreciate 0