View Single Post
      07-21-2017, 04:41 AM   #9
Dang3r
Schmollbraten
Germany
Rep
Drives: M4CPC // HP4 Comp.

Im living not far from Munich center and Theresienwiese, let me know your arrival date and then we'll see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW F22 View Post
I've heard the same thing. Went there once in 2015 and it was fun. Heard that cities like Hamburg are not as big and less touristy. However, Munich is the main one and the one that most people visit.
Thats entirely right, its only a see-and-got-seen for few people, the commercial roller has flattened the cheaper prices for longer times ago and several Germans are visiting it once for getting shocked for lifetime and never returned again.
Others swear on it, that depends maybe onto personal preferences for parties, same thing like heading every year to spring break parties, eh?
Hamburg is a lovely city, not smaller than Munich but got less tourists and worth to visit, got more bridges than Venice and we speak true German there. The Bavarian "Grantlers" are pretty hard to understand...but this is an internal joke^^

Some say, that my scrotum has its own small gravity field and when Im slowing down that brake lights come on at my buttox

Last edited by Dang3r; 07-21-2017 at 04:46 AM..
Appreciate 0