07-23-2014, 04:42 PM   #32
Uber V8
Volcano Knuckles
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 Camaro SS 1LE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakka View Post
Been DJing since 2k5 before the whole 'EDM SCENE' arrived in the USA. Since about 2k11 i dont mention to people about my side job/hobby unless i am friends with them.

First thing people think when you say 'im a dj' is not an imagine i want to really portray of myself these days unfortunately. Everyone wants to be a dj these days, even if they dont know anything about music, or care about it.

Its just a image thing, most people want to just be 'cool' and be a superstar DJ.

Damn i hate the people who like 3 years ago 'I HATE TECHNO OMG SO GAY' suddenly it is the 'in' thing and its 'IM DJING AT SO AND SO, COME GET AT ME CUZ MY SHIT IS FIRE'

Like.. what even? I hate those people so much.
Quote:
Originally Posted by khaye1 View Post
this statement is legit. Nothing against EDM but I used to spin vinyl where you actually need skills...no button mashing needed.

I had the 1200 M3Ds paired with a vestax and some Shure M447s.
Wakka,what up! haven't seen you in a while.

I agree with you guys and as a music producer I'm looking for something to play and mix my beats. Any recommendations?

Def not trying to be some superstar DJ, just looking for a platform to play my music and be able to blend my songs from one to another over a 15 minute set.
Appreciate 0