View Single Post
      04-03-2024, 03:17 AM   #34
e90sanmarino
Private
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Especial82 View Post
Yes, agree their service is very slow. They might have too many enquires? I just worried without the map, the car starts running for the run in I not sure if it is safe (fuel support) as the engine capacity has increased. Plus you opt for other tuner's map, warranty might void. Will try call Carbahn for the map again.
Have you received the tuning cable along with the motor? Unfortunately, it seems they overlooked including it in mine.

Regarding the race cams you mentioned with the motor, I recall discussing this matter with Chris, who indicated that they do not provide a tune for strokers equipped with cams. SYT_Shadow had his stroker warrantied despite using a different tune, so I am not overly concerned. Additionally, another member in this thread shared a story about Carbahn warrantying an F10 M5 stroker motor with an aftermarket tune.

As a precautionary measure, I would advise against starting the car without the tune installed. Hopefully, you will be able to resolve it with Carbahn. Keep us updated
Appreciate 0