Thread: Need help!
View Single Post
      03-04-2012, 09:29 PM   #12
bimmer 07
Rep
Drives: 07 M6 Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by T_F30 View Post
Ive test driven all 3 of your choices, not for long mind you but either way here is a quick summary of how I feel about the 3 options.

M3- absolutely legendary car, but to someone who doesnt know BMW's too well it looks very similar to the rest of the E92 family.

M5- this car is extremely impressive to me in every way and its got an aggressive look but not over done, ..when you hear one drive up beside you, the sound lets you know shes got some real power.

M6- I love the look of this vehicle and the sound is incredible, power is a given of coarse. in my opinion its a fairly big coupe with limited access to rear seats if you ever needed them. With the new 6 series on the way it may somewhat date the current M6 body style.

there are many other points to put in there but thats a quick note for ya. If it were up to me I would actually choose the M3 too... just because Ive had dreams of owning one since I was like 14 and saw the E46 M3.. the E92 some how got even more exceptional..
Right now, I just need to choose between m3 or m6, since I prefer a coupe..
what do you think about the power of both cars? does the m6 feels much more powerful than the m3, and worth the extra bucks?
Appreciate 0