01-06-2012, 10:30 AM   #99
O-cha
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: Mcoupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin Hood View Post
^^^^
I won't show you the laptimes of five or six tracks of both cars, you'd only get a bit embarrased.

How do they say it? Ignorance is bliss, or something like that.

You having driven a Z4 M on track and you know rightaway how a 1M behaves ....wow.

NS is a draw , fyi 8:15 both.

Anyway. Keep on living in the past, my friend.

Best quote so far:

Cheers
Robin
No z4m did 8:12 actually, on 2 generation old continentals, not wider grippier ps2s. Like I said it doesn't mean much even though both drivers were professional since the conditions were probably different in some way, but you would think with the handicap it would be closer. But like I said, I know why, it cant even make the 8 minute journey without huge IAT decays, that's if it hasn't even hot lapped before then.

I know how the 1M drives on track because I drive a Z4M I know how it handles on track because I've driven one on track how. Or did you mean I know how a 1M drives because unlike you I HAVE driven a z4m on track?

It drives nicely actually, I never said it didn't, but it rolls way too much for me and the transitions are slow, but still drives very good for a stock car. The difference is what happens after a few hot laps.

When you have compared traqmate data and actually driven both cars on the track, get back to me. Until then you really have no business arguing.

Edit: I should also note that I EXPECTED the 1m to have a faster ring time, it is capable of pretty fast "qualifying" however, it does not do sustained lapping, and 8 minutes was clearly too much for it.

Last edited by O-cha; 01-06-2012 at 10:50 AM..
Appreciate 0