View Single Post
      05-20-2014, 07:12 PM   #59
Samurai of 2day
Major
Rep
Drives: '22 X6M/'21 S1Krr

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjd598 View Post
what how the hell does superman beat goku? that makes no sense so please explain. batman and spider-man would be an awesome fight. would be entertaining to say the least
I understand how where you are coming from, and I would definitely pull for Goku in this match, their individual respective stats would suggest that Superman would eventuall beat Goku.

Goku is absolutely the superior Martial Artist out of these two, Goku has always shown fatigue when up against a worthy opponent, where as Superman never seems to lose strength or energy as long as the fight takes place on Earth, ando or his opponent is not using kryptonite... Goku would NEVER use kryptonite against Superman.

That means that even though Goku would kick Superman's ass at the start of the fight, Superman would take advantage once Goku starts to slow down with fatigue. Anyone who has spent time in the ring or on the mats, knows EXACTLY what I'm talking about when it comes to going up against an opponent with equal strength and skill... the winner will be determined by endurance. Superman wins.