3onDubs
You live by the sword...
Rep
Drives: M4

Garage List
2007 328i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrDomer View Post
Really? You've driven the X3. I've test driven 3 different 2008 X3's and their ride is better than anything in the class. I've driven the new Highlander, Pilot, Mazda C9, Lexus RX300, and Ford Explorer. Out of all of them the X3 has the best ride and handling. I also got a chance to drive it in the snow. It powers right through. It is not tippy. I've driven a 2004 and 2005 X5 and thought the dimensions weren't all that much bigger, and the ride was more tippy. Also, I like the 2008 styling of the interior better. The 2006 X5 I sat in even looked dated.

The X3 is a nice little SAV. Albeit, not that pretty, but it grows on ya. Maybe I'll get one someday.
Yeah, my little brother owned one ('04) and i've driven it on several occasions. The only thing I really liked about it was the sunroof, but that's about it. To me, the ride feels extremely bouncy...like the springs/shocks were unmatched or something. Still, it is definitely the best bang for your buck in its class....a solid little SAV minus all the bells/whistles.
Appreciate 0