View Single Post
      10-22-2014, 11:54 AM   #7
Maestro
Major
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i Sedan, 2021 X3

First it is not a fair fight, a drunk and boxer, the drunk as half knocked out anyway.

When I was teenage I took boxing and Karate lesson at two different gyms. In karate you got to spare fairly quickly usually with someone of the same age and skill.

Boxing on the other hand spent lots more time conditioning and training before you ever step foot in the rink. After 3 or 4 months I bugged my boxing coach for weeks to allow me in the rink. I keep saying I was ready, finally he must of got feed up, so I thought and let me in the rink with a guy with about 2 yrs experience. Well I had youth and high energy as well as the fact I was taking karate for almost year longer and I went to town on the guy. I could tell my coach did not expect that outcome, and pulled me out immediate and said I was not ready yet, did not look that way to me.

About a month went by and I started on him again, this time he did not make the mistake of putting me in the rink with someone with only 2 yrs experience, we put me in with a guy with more than 10 yrs, needless to say, my energy and youth did not help, he wipe my ass with the mat.

I do not care if you a street fighter or even someone who know karate, a well trains boxer with lots of experience will kick your ass.
Appreciate 0