Quote:
Originally Posted by 3s-a-charm
Quote:
Originally Posted by glennQNYC
Quote:
Originally Posted by matbl
Quote:
Originally Posted by Efthreeoh View Post
I've been making this same comment for several years now on this Forum, but it is deeper than that. The ideal driving environment for EV use is by the city dweller. The argument being the air pollution created for mobility is not at the exhaust pipe but rather the smoke stack far away from the confines of the city, which make EVs appear to be pollution-free and make city air more breathable is one reason, and the other is the limited range. Ironically however cities are where one finds a plethora of public transportation (subway, bus, taxi), and a far less need to drive anyway since most cities have local stores on each block. And cities are where it is most difficult to conveniently recharge an EV.
Huh? Complete sentences might help us understand your point.
Smoke stacks? Smart countries produce their electricity in other ways...
I'd love to hear more of this concept. Please fill us in!
Solar, hydro, wind
It's odd you recommend complete sentences to others, then fail to follow your own advice... But I digress.
Please tell us more about these countries that are so "smart" they generate their energy using only the weather and waterfalls. Please also provide these mythical place's GDP so we can see how productive they are using this method. Thanks.