View Single Post
      07-25-2014, 09:37 AM   #11
Maestro
Major
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i Sedan, 2021 X3

I feel for you, DirectV has begun doing similar things, not as bad but they do seem to show up at a point and on the screen location which blocks what I am trying to see. I watch CNN in the gym and they block the bottom third of the screen with all the stupid things they scroll across the screen. The best part is when the newscaster is trying to draw your attention to something and point at it only to have it block by all their scrolling information.

People talk about google TV and how great it will be with streaming content, Google plan is to put ads in like the Op is now seeing. Since the know people can faster forward streaming content as well as channel surf when ads come on.

You can not even channel surf on DirecTV anymore that have synced up all the channels and most ads are showing up at the same time channel to channel especially on anything which is the discovery network, hell they usually have the same ad running at the same time on all channels especially if it is a national ad.
Appreciate 0