View Single Post
      03-20-2015, 10:08 AM   #529
Aashenfox
Captain
Greece
Rep
Drives: 08 E92 335xi 6AT

Never wanted kids, also believe in population control (but pretty redundant living in Greece, entire population 10m), however, it happened for me, kinda by accident, then it happened again. So now I have two beautiful daughters and I would happily do the whole thing again (no I don't want 4, I mean if I had none, I'd do it again knowing what I know now). All that despite no longer having any time whatsoever until the two hours between when they sleep and I sleep, and of course, my wife wants to spend time together then as well. It's hard, but you only have to look at them and laugh with them, and you just don't mind any more.

I don't know if anyone mentioned it in this thread, but having kids turns a genetic switch in most people. It makes you more accepting of problems your kids cause you. I don't resent them when they come in my office when I'm busy and demand my attention, for example. I do when ANYBODY else does it though, including my wife.

My eldest at 3 years old already stops traffic, I'll be having fun when she's a teenager, that's for sure, blonde with GIANT blue eyes and looks like she should be in commercials for toddler products, she's stunning. I still look at her everyday and feel proud that 'I did that'. Glad I had girls. Boys are a lot more trouble usually.
Appreciate 0