Rep
Drives: F10 N52B30@255PS

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddk632 View Post
This thread makes me happy.
Good. Feel the love

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8k3 View Post
I want to be happy. I struggle with it as of late. Bad relationships sucked the life and funds from me. I'm not fond of my job (engineer) and want to make a career change, been in it 10 years but have no idea what to do with myself outside of engineering (in which I have very proprietary skills for the company I work for; not good for job hunting). It pays well, but I don't care. Most people had a shit ton of fun in their 20s, I worked damn hard in school, graduated top of my class, got married because it was the "next or right" thing to do, never partied and now I look back and say was it worth it? People I know had the time of their life when young, got their shit together eventually and are fine. What did I gain? Oh well, couldn't help but posting my feelings, just not happy and wish I could find it.
I don't think I've had enough fun either, although I've never married at 34 I'm getting old - the other day I saw this really cute girl getting Starbucks who looked around 14 (spare me the lecture) and I could feel the simultaneous feelings of "aw so cute" in both the senses of a member of the opposite sex AND a child whose young enough to be yours

There are no second takes, gotta learn from your mistakes, take opportunity when it presents itself and minimise your future regret.
Appreciate 0