04-15-2014, 07:47 AM   #18
Billup
Banned
Burkina Faso
Rep
Drives: Your mum crazy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimlock View Post
Do you mean being happy longer-term, or in the afterlife?
I am amazed at the ability of anything to piss you off just by thinking about it, which can be anything for different people.
Do we HAVE to accept being pissed off as a part of life?
Both. I feel if you can live a happy and fulfilled life here on earth, than you are destined to live a happy life in the after-world. I don't want to get into the after-life talk for reasons I think we all know, but I think your time here on earth will be a good representation of your being there after.

I still struggle with this from day to day, and its only because of my own decision to continue on as I have, because the only one who can make that change is myself (and YOU for YOU).

You do HAVE to accept being pissed off as a part of life. I am honestly curious how many people on this earth can say they live a full hearted happy life without stress based on their own positive perception and situational awareness. The number is probably extremely limited, because it is a fact of life, the difference is how someone can overcome and remain empowered in hard times that might put most "over the edge".
Appreciate 0