Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: GT4 and M2 in progress

Quote:
Originally Posted by DINAN_GT
Quote:
Originally Posted by M4Rican View Post
Do not find your post the least bit amusing and a blatant racist slur. You will be reported and suggest you delete ASAP.
Calm down newbie... it was obvisouly just a joke. No clue why it was posted but, take it easy, this is like your 25th post LOL
Hey I can take a joke and a little bashing in good fun but there is a line and that racist post crossed it hard. No place for that here or anywhere.

I also don't see the point of bringing up that I am a newbie as some side swipe attempt to discredit my opinions just because I have only just recently joined this forum. Just know that I have owned BMWs since 2005 and have thousands of posts spread across a number of forums. I have driven these cars in amazing places around the US and Europe and by no means am I new to BMW. I just try to be humble and objective in my posts and not try to be a know it all which promotes good chatter.

Speaking of.. You did question my source and credibility regarding when M4 ordering begins which actually turned out to be exactly what I posted before info was released here so how about a little cred here and take it easy. We are all here to share and enjoy a passion we all have. It's not that serious and all good amigo..cheers .