Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 15 M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Ace
Quote:
Originally Posted by BEMR View Post
Just compare note 3 to 4 not even 2 to 4, more pixels, more memory, better camera resolution, better operation system, better battery life, talk time, standby time, speed charging, and as far as wireless charging that's in a few weeks, speed charging, charges 50 % in half hour what else is there, and that's not an improvement from note 3 to 4?
it is, just not as useful to me (other than screen resolution).

What I really care about is getting all my carrier's upcoming LTE frequency bands. I use TMobile and the Note 4 is one of the few phones that can connect to their new LTE band 12 700 MHz rollout
Right I've been with tmobile for 12 years now, German based company like BMW, seems when iphone 4 came out with 4s people thought it was 4g, lol. We've only just touched the spectrum of what 4g is really about.

Sim cards, interchangeable batteries, 4G years ago, FaceTime through Google voice without having to be wifi, (new now for ios) and yes many ios say "but we have tango" will with tango you can't use your phone number like Skype you have to have a tango name,what a joke. Flash whole other discussion, now html5 to make up for the lagging ios syatems, APPLE IOS is far behind in time to current technology. There front facing camera technology came out in 1988 for gods sake what's that tell ya!

And the OP says what phone should I buy, duh really? Please anybody prove me wrong with some facts.

How but this one on user interface , Android has tray were apps can be kept out of view, then up to seven screens can be customized with any of those apps in any form or fashion, with IOS all your apps have to be resident on your screens, I could go on and on so forget the rant, if you really don't understand simply what's better, then what's the difference buy Apple most people do .

With integrity nothing else matters, without integrity nothing else matters.
Appreciate 0