11-03-2014, 01:20 PM   #54
BEMR
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 15 M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skhmund View Post
So I got it in white! Coming from iphone 6, long time IOS user, my initial thoughts:

Questions:

-what program do I backup my phone to, like what is android's Itunes?Â*

-i have no problems with TouchWiz as of now, but what do you suggest for launchers? Nova, google, etc.Â*

-how do I tap to go to top of screen?

Overall I'm happy I made the switch to android. Apple makes great products, but innovation has tanked recently IMO. I disagree with reviews where they pit the 6P vs N4, because the N4 actually uses screen for multi tasking and productivity, whereas the 6P is just a bigger IP6. If the 6P had more features and actually took advantage of bigger screen, then I would consider it a true competitor. It seems like a missed opportunity for Apple to do more.

Thank you to all for your advice! Pardon any Grammer mistakes.
For best results when wondering what to use on that phone always select Google on anything, for the most part if it not as good it will be soon better.

Your Gmail account backs up all your apps, if you choose to make certain things resident on just the phone itself and not the Micro SD i.e. contacts then you would use later the Samsung transfer app, real simple and you put that app on the old phone then on the new.

All of your music needs to be uploaded to google play music. Its more open than that Itunes crap. You can cast via bluetooth to your tv and to your BMW sound is awesome. Then next time you buy a TV set like the Samsung 7100, then there does not need to be a setup on your tv or phone for Casting, its recognized automatically. Use the IR blaster to control all your TV's too, as long as you have your phone who cares who cares where the remote is. As far as taping to get to top of screen, just refresh the screen. Not a button I know of. If you get the Samsung 50.00 cover and you bluetooth to your car, you can control the music from the face of the closed case its awesome.

With integrity nothing else matters, without integrity nothing else matters.
Appreciate 0