11-04-2014, 07:31 AM   #57
kawasaki00
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: SG-E92 ESS-650 BPM Tune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skhmund View Post
So I got it in white! Coming from iphone 6, long time IOS user, my initial thoughts:
Questions:

-what program do I backup my phone to, like what is android's Itunes?Â*

-i have no problems with TouchWiz as of now, but what do you suggest for launchers? Nova, google, etc.Â*

-how do I tap to go to top of screen?

Overall I'm happy I made the switch to android. Apple makes great products, but innovation has tanked recently IMO. I disagree with reviews where they pit the 6P vs N4, because the N4 actually uses screen for multi tasking and productivity, whereas the 6P is just a bigger IP6. If the 6P had more features and actually took advantage of bigger screen, then I would consider it a true competitor. It seems like a missed opportunity for Apple to do more.

Thank you to all for your advice! Pardon any Grammer mistakes.
If you want to use a backup your gmail acct and google drive can do all that for you, from pictures to documents to contacts and everything inbetween. The google drive is kind of like a personal dropbox.
The nova launcher is the best IMHO, I was always a huge apex guy but the notifications do not work correctly with 4.4 system. I have since moved to nova and go tthe premium edition and everything works. You can resize all the icons and take away the names, you name it it can be done.
the tap to top of screen is in the Gesture settings.

Flash player works on this phone with 4.4 also, you have to use dophin browser and a modified version of the flash player.apk PM if you want it and I will send it to you.
Here is one for everyone, most corporate exchange servers block the install of the flash player because it is a non authorized app in the market. After installing the altered flash.apk and dolphin browser use a app called Touchdown HD for your exchange email. It is 20 bucks but it is one of the only apps that use a internal exchange verification packet to allow the server to have all its security crap fro your work but it stays inside the app and does not actually install the admin status on the phone therefore not blocking the flash player. We all know why we need the flash player anyway. LOL
Here is a screen shot of my home screen with all the icons resized and everything else changed with the Nova launcher
Attached Images