Benstuck
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335i N55 E92

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinnum1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skhmund View Post
So I got it in white! Coming from iphone 6, long time IOS user, my initial thoughts:

-android learning curve is steep compared to IOS, but I loved learning a whole new system

-The screen is amazing, clearly better than apple retina display

-screen and phone size are just right for my big hands

-camera is better than IP6 camera, although I had no complaints with IP6 camera

-pictures are crisp and not over saturated

-the Back key is such a convenience

-stylus is neat but still learning it

-battery life is good and could probably last longer than a day, but I have a habit of charging every night when I go to bed anyways*

-the charger is SUPER fast

-had to download Adobe reader to view pdf in email, I never had to do that on iPhone*

-had to download VLC to view videos sent in text message

-haven't experienced any lag or anything significant

-love privacy mode so I can hide files, didn't have that in IOS*

-I'll probably never go back to a smaller screen

-speaker is loud and clear, sounds tinny and low on bass though, but I don't watch movies or listen to music using the speaker. All I care about is call clarity and speakerphone and it does the job just fine*

-fingerprint scanner is good but not as good as apple, so I just use a pattern swipe for unlock. It worked 90% of the time

Questions:

-what program do I backup my phone to, like what is android's Itunes?*

-i have no problems with TouchWiz as of now, but what do you suggest for launchers? Nova, google, etc.*

-how do I tap to go to top of screen?

Overall I'm happy I made the switch to android. Apple makes great products, but innovation has tanked recently IMO. I disagree with reviews where they pit the 6P vs N4, because the N4 actually uses screen for multi tasking and productivity, whereas the 6P is just a bigger IP6. If the 6P had more features and actually took advantage of bigger screen, then I would consider it a true competitor. It seems like a missed opportunity for Apple to do more.

Thank you to all for your advice! Pardon any Grammer mistakes.
the 6+ will take advantage of the larger screen, you need to give developers time to develop...
Iphones is a great product, I've never had any issues with any I've owned. They're simple and user intuitive, hence they sell in the millions. I just believe that they're behind in features, even if they want to release the same features at their own pace. my iPhone always met my minimal needs, but that was it. The phones ceased to excite me, hence the Note 4.
Appreciate 0