View Single Post
      12-08-2007, 09:53 AM   #5
purplewidow
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 335

funny thing i never had anything come up on the onboard computer!!!!! the isssue started when i was driving to the dealer to get my windshield wiper fixed...no warnings nothing...just all of a suddden a loss of power being applied though it would rev...if i can do it for 1500-2000k then ok i would love to in a heartbeat...the e34 is my beast...it helps take the miles off of my 335 which is my all time favorite car out of the cars i have owned....still the e34 is my baby...thx for the encouragement...everyone and i mean everyone says it's time for her to go....the thing is after i spent 2500 for the inspection and some repairs the car was driving supurb...i mean there isn't anyother issue with the car....EVERYTHING works...everydamn button window..feature. everything...i even have a 4000k stereo with 1650watts and everything is great besides a little ground noise that i can make go away by not listening to the radio or just turning up the music a lil bit or turn the stereo off...really not an issue...the car runs sooooo smooth!!!!
________
toyota caldina specifications
________
Live Sex

Last edited by purplewidow; 09-11-2011 at 05:38 AM..
Appreciate 0