Captain
Rep
Drives: 06 Black Sapphire Z4MR

Garage List
2014 BMW X5  [0.00]
2011 Scion tC  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamingat30fps View Post
OMG you are totally right, bricked. The Cayenne must be bricked also since it's never been able to stream anything. I'm fucked!

I'm guessing the 'owners' of Amazon and Apple must be �� �� also because I clearly remember when Apple wouldn't allow prime video on their AppleTV and Amazon wouldn't sell AppleTVs. Those crazy �� ��!!!
Wow, much emoticons, such knee jerk reaction!

Now let's deal with your... comment, which is nothing more than knee-jerk reaction, so typical of a Muskrat like yourself

Porsche/VW Group CEO Oliver Blume isn't running around saying he will fight another auto company's CEO for building a competitor, only to have his mommy say he can't fight. He isn't going around saying he will build a submarine to save some kids in a Thai cave, only to then call the actual rescuer a pedo (with no evidence btw). Unlike Elon Musk, he does not have a knee-jerk reaction to anything against him or his companies, and certainly do not announce it publicly, because like almost all other companies and their CEOs, decisions take empirical and statistical data, not emotional response which seems to be Elon's specialty.

Apple TV vs. Amazon comparison you made is laughable... the product you mentioned specifically, Apple TV and Prime TV are DIRECT competitors.

I do not recall Disney making cars, or charging stations
I do not recall Tesla owning hotels, amusement parks, or a vast array of TV/Movie/Music studios
The two exists on vastly different markets, selling vastly different things.

Disney decides to suspend ad sales on Elon's non public company
Elon's standard knee-jerk reaction to this is to affect the products in his own public company. The entire thing happened all in chronological order, all in one month. It's not a decision against a competitor as I have stated, it was against a non competitor that happens to have an app in his product. A wildly popular one at that to a large part of his customer base.

Are you able to say, that disabling access to Disney+ isn't based on an emotional and knee-jerk reaction from ONE PERSON for another company's internal marketing spending decisions? A decision Disney made that likely had statistical backing, and deciding that the loss of revenue from the spending on X is worth it to retain the company's own image?

Merry Christmas to you.

I will return to the track, one day.
Appreciate 1
KRS_SN13714.50