View Single Post
      08-08-2011, 09:01 AM   #51
Mr. ///M3 RD
Happy Camper
Canada
Rep
Drives: C63 AMG & 280 SL on Weekends :

Garage List
Here in Ontario ... FORD is closing a assembly plant completely by the end of this month.

First one is here 10,000 jobs lost ----> Click here for the story

Second one here 1,500 jobs lost ----> Click here for the story

I know form people that worked at these plants that Ford Workers actually sabotaged the assembly line (just before a strike) and relief workers had to correct all these sabotage like actions.

There are always 2 sites to a story as far as I am concerned.

Yes economic times we are in right now at this moment stink and this I think is just the tip of the ice berg, there is mort to come.

As far as BMW is concerned I am not defending them at all, in fact I speak from personal experience that quality is been going down hill over the years. I blame it on the top management (not only at BMW) in organizations where the top management is replaced by Accountants and those people have only one thing in mind to reduce costs at all costs so braze yourself for more of the same to come.

Perhaps we soon have to go back to bicycles and horse and buggies ... who knows ... my $0.02 cents anyway

Life will take us to some interesting places, fortunately The ///M3 will too with a many of us know this very well, now my C6.3 AMG with 487 HP does it too
---> Click here for some good stuff I found
Appreciate 0