View Single Post
      02-08-2010, 07:12 PM   #37
Robben@ltbmw
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 Space Grey

Garage List
2007 328i  [0.00]
Like everyone else who said here.. its not really that they have bad customer service. just bad communication.

My friend is the general manager of a BMW dealership here and I know pretty well how they run. Yes they get paid by hourly AND commission. (i'm not sure if United States and New Zealand are different though). If you spoke with one sales representative, you should be respectful to that sales representative and stick with him because if you go to another representative, they would have to split the commission. No wonder by the third time you went, the representative don't want to help you because they would have to split it three ways. Even though you are buying the car, you should have the decency to wait 30min at least or CALL the representative before you go.

Standing at the sales representative view, they have every right to question you. If you REALLY wanted the car, you should've put down a deposit first and then think about it. Even if you don't want the car later on, your deposit could've gone to another car with that dealership. They are not fortune teller and can't tell if you are really going there to buy a car or just wasting their time. You should really think for other people too rather than think that 'oh, i'm the one with the money so everyone and everything have to work the way I want it to.'
Appreciate 0