Rep
Drives: '87 M3,'95 M3GT,'00 MC,04 CSL

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [0.00]
1987 E30 M3  [10.00]
1995 BMW M3 GT  [0.00]
2004 BMW M3 CSL  [10.00]
Thumbs up

Wow ! Bimmerpost front page ! Again ! That is such an honor!

Thank you for those amazing compliments and kind words. I am glad you all enjoyed my little project.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3Bimmer77 View Post
Fucking nice!!!!

Don't like the light behind the tv and what are the pipes, conduit or whatever on the back of the tv that goes vertically to the ceiling?

Likes....the rest. Where are the girls and the stripper pole?
Is there going to be an open house?
Thanks my friend. Lights behind tv are Philips Ambilight feature. They change colors based on whats on screen. They look better in real life. I left all the cables outside and covered them in galvanized pipes to give the place a retro feel. The ones passing behind the tv are the central system to connect all tech (tv,sat,ps3,appletv,securitycameras,alarm,internet etc.) to the ups and server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stm235i View Post
Any invitation left? 💵💸💰
My garage is always open to any car enthusiast all the time
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwando View Post
Exquisite.

You mentioned this is a warehouse? Is it not connected to your house? Still phenomenal job.
Thanks. Yes, it is a seperate place. It would be impossible to build such a place next to my house.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtaM2 View Post
beautiful as some others have said its so amazing that it doesnt even look real, is this connected to your home or is it a separate warehouse building?
Thanks. As I said earlier, this was an abondened warehouse I found a couple of miles away from my place. Since everyone has been asking, here is what the place looked like before and after;

Quote:
Originally Posted by beanbaguk View Post
Epic! Absolutely epic!

I'm house hunting right now and I'm hoping that I can replicate just a fraction of this in my new home. I've been promised a man-cave by the missus but I'm not quite sure I can stretch to this!

Enjoy it!
I am very lucky that my lady approved this maddness I wish you the same my friend.
Quote:
Originally Posted by W/// View Post
I'm in awe. Enjoy it in good health!!! I can only dream of having such a cool place to store my M3's!!! I honestly would just put a bed in the corner and call it a day. Who needs a house?

This absolutely needs to be on the front page
Thanks. Throwing a bed in there is very tempting but I am afraid it may lead to other problems
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickben1100 View Post
Stunning! The design is beautiful - what are the walls made of? Are they painted to have that distressed look? Pardon my ignorance, and congrats on an epic garage!
Thanks. The walls are stripped of their previous paint and recovered with a layer of cement to give it a raw look.
Quote:
Originally Posted by talhagursoy View Post
Super olmus, ellerinize saglik
Cok tesekkur ederim.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cipri View Post
with a garage like that it would be impossible to stay married. Excellent!

How about a harem?
Thanks my friend. I'm afraid my harem can consist of only cars and booze for now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shroom View Post
Epic! I really like the Hoods on the wall. What color and flooring type is that? I would love to see larger poster sizes where the two regular size ones currently sit ..it's a killer wall for big graphics. I agree, one of the best garages I've seen.

-SLAMMIN JOB!
Thanks. Floors are epoxy more pics and posters to come soon. I will update this thread as new bits come along.
Quote:
Originally Posted by E90joee View Post
Are you bruce wayne?
Hahaha. I wish, although I am planning to get a pet for this place and he may be called Alfred
Quote:
Originally Posted by cntzl View Post
Wow, you're living the dream

Herseyiyle muhtesem gorunuyor
Tesekkur ederim.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Law View Post
I'm speechless.

This must be what heaven looks like.
Thank you. To me it is !