F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Site Related Announcements - Suggestions - Feedback - Questions > How get notifications
ARMA SPEED

02-16-2013, 01:39 PM   #1
jorrriii
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 335i 6MT

How get notifications

Is there a way to get notifications or alerts on bimmerpost thru the iPhone.
Appreciate 0
      02-16-2013, 06:25 PM   #2
Anon007
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW

I have the app and notifications do not show up for me atleast, hopefully and update will come out soon fixing that as well as stretching the screen to fit iPhone 5's
Appreciate 0
      11-11-2013, 07:25 PM   #3
brinkmann
Major
Germany
Rep
Drives: 2023 M4

Anyone know more about this? I was receiving PM, post-reply, and mention notifications when I first downloaded the app but after replacing my phone (with another iPhone 5), the only notifications I'm able to receive are for news updates.

I've got my settings set up such that I'm supposed to receive notifications for all of the activity I mentioned previously, but it no longer works.

Anyone else experiencing the same problem or happen to know what the issue might be?
      11-11-2013, 08:38 PM   #4
Mark
Administrator
Rep
Drives: 1M

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by brinkmann View Post
Anyone know more about this? I was receiving PM, post-reply, and mention notifications when I first downloaded the app but after replacing my phone (with another iPhone 5), the only notifications I'm able to receive are for news updates.

I've got my settings set up such that I'm supposed to receive notifications for all of the activity I mentioned previously, but it no longer works.

Anyone else experiencing the same problem or happen to know what the issue might be?
Not sure what the issue is exactly, but try logging into your account again (through the app), this will ensure the phone is paired with your account
      11-11-2013, 08:46 PM   #5
brinkmann
Major
Germany
Rep
Drives: 2023 M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark View Post
Not sure what the issue is exactly, but try logging into your account again (through the app), this will ensure the phone is paired with your account
I've tried re-logging, re-installing the app, and restarting my phone with no luck whatsoever. It's kind of frustrating because I really liked getting instantaneous PM and thread reply notifications. I'm using an iPhone 5 with the latest version of iOS for reference.