F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Health, Fitness, Martial Arts, and Nutrition > Advocare
GetBMWParts

11-16-2013, 01:53 PM   #1
socalbimmer125
Private
Rep
Drives: 09 BMW 328I

Advocare

I am not sure if anyone really reads topic in here, but i figured i would give it a shot. I recently began usign Advocare prducts. I am also selling for them, Lame i know, but it's in order to try and gain some extra dough to buy toys for my 328i. If you guys are not sure what advocare is, you should go on their website at advocare.com and look into!

I started the 24 day challenge 12 days ago and have lost 8-9 pounds already. It is a High protein, low carb and calorie diet. It gives you cleansing supplements with fiber drinks and a energy supplement (help to replace caffiene drinkers) It also comes with meal replacements, catalysts pills (helps maintain lean muscle while dieting), and also a workout dvd to use while dieting.

If you guys are looking to get in good shape or shred a few pounds, definetely give this a look. Give me a PM if you are interested in buying some supplements! It's for a good cause, ou can get into better shape, and you can help me get some cool toys for my car!
Appreciate 0
      12-21-2013, 07:26 PM   #2
thurston
Lieutenant
Germany
Rep
Drives: 2016 M235i

I've been using Advocare products for almost 10 years now. I used to be a distributor as well. I love their products though. I use a lot of Catalyst, Arginine Extreme and O2 Gold.