BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > M3 vs....

EXXEL Distributions

09-02-2014, 06:55 PM   #45
D@AP
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 Audi R8

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotE46M View Post
What incentive is this?
Nissan is offering up to 10K cash back incentive deals to get rid of their remaining 14' inventory. Most dealerships have very competitive pricing right now.
Appreciate 0
      09-02-2014, 07:09 PM   #46
F1Venom
Banned
Rep
Drives: ZCP E90 M3

Dealers have been calling us all day begging us to buy their cars. Then they sound surprised when we tell them the best price offered to us was $87k but we ended up with one costing $90k.
Today is the last day this incentive is active so tomorrow prices will spike back up.
Appreciate 0
      09-02-2014, 07:17 PM   #47
bm11
Private
Rep
Drives: 2012 E92 M3 DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by JagXKR View Post
What mods have you done if any? I had a non res HKS midpipe fit last week... And installer talked me into the SBD700 kit which was 10% off yesterday from GTRLife so picked up the package minus the exhaust and midpipe. Keeping the OEM exhaust since already have the HKS and also the downpipe will generate a lot of engine noise. The car has so much presence... Amazing!
I've installed tint and clear corners. I've paid for and am waiting in shipment a HKS resonated midpipe and a HKS Spec R exhaust.

I've also been talking to an installer about a tune...
Appreciate 0
      09-02-2014, 07:41 PM   #48
jeff2015
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 GTR Gun Metal Gray Pr Edi

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotE46M
Quote:
Originally Posted by F1Venom View Post
My dad just bought himself a 2014 Black Edition utilizing the special $10k incentive dealers were getting from Nissan. Can't wait to launch it.
What incentive is this?
Nissan offering $10k some even more off on 2014 GTRs for August. All depends on inventory.
      09-03-2014, 05:37 AM   #49
jeff2015
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 GTR Gun Metal Gray Pr Edi

Quote:
Originally Posted by bm11
Quote:
What mods have you done if any? I had a non res HKS midpipe fit last week... And installer talked me into the SBD700 kit which was 10% off yesterday from GTRLife so picked up the package minus the exhaust and midpipe. Keeping the OEM exhaust since already have the HKS and also the downpipe will generate a lot of engine noise. The car has so much presence... Amazing!
I've installed tint and clear corners. I've paid for and am waiting in shipment a HKS resonated midpipe and a HKS Spec R exhaust.

I've also been talking to an installer about a tune...
To swap the clear markers - was it the same as the instructions say on speed for sale... Pull it straight out or did you use a flathead? I'm hesitant to damage the paint.

Congrats on HKS! It'll wake up the your GTR even more.
      09-03-2014, 11:32 AM   #50
antoniomg43
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

I drove a stock 2013 GTR this Saturday launched it 3 times and all 3 times I was speechless holy sht what an experience acceleration is far beyond incredible, believe any car enthusiast should experience such feeling!
Appreciate 0
      09-16-2014, 06:14 PM   #51
bm11
Private
Rep
Drives: 2012 E92 M3 DCT

Quote:
To swap the clear markers - was it the same as the instructions say on speed for sale... Pull it straight out or did you use a flathead? I'm hesitant to damage the paint.

Congrats on HKS! It'll wake up the your GTR even more.
I just pulled them out. No damage.

The exhaust is awesome. It's quieter than my Active Autowerke E92 M3 exhaust by a fair bit, but still enough louder than the factory GTR exhaust that it's a nice improvement. And I don't know if it is the temperature drop that happened around here at the same time I got it installed, but the car is definitely even MORE insane now.
Appreciate 0
      09-16-2014, 07:25 PM   #52
Sinful
Banned
Rep
Drives: Its black and has 4 wheels

UPGRADDDDEEEEE , Love the GTR, always wanted a black one.
Your car looks amazing.
GTRs really hold up their value too, even the older ones are the same price as they were when I was looking years ago at them.
Appreciate 0