BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > Australia

05-07-2014, 02:32 AM   #45
///Msports180
Private First Class
Australia
Rep
Drives: F80 C63

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSM3 View Post
Oh man! The R36 is amazing - it does everything so well. My wife is a bit of a car enthusiast as well so she wanted something with power that handled well, whilst able to hold prams and stuff - this was perfect and half the price of the X5 i was looking at for her. Only thing is that she prefers manual cars, but is happy with the DSG box.

I put an Arqray exhaust on the R36 and it sounds pimp. I'll literally run it into the ground and then by that stage i hope we can downsize her car and i'll get her into an E9X M3. After driving the E90, she still prefers manual over DCT.
Haha sounds just like my Mrs and what we went through getting her a new car.

She's been eying off the CLA45 AMG to replace the R36. But i'll wait till they drop in price a bit first! And i want to get my hands on a M3 soon. Having to wait till September is killing me.