E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N54 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications - 335i > Offset Motorwerks Review

03-29-2014, 04:55 PM   #1
B2STYB0Y
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i

Offset Motorwerks Review

Hey I know that I'm new and not very active on the forums but i want to give credit where credit is due and that goes to Offset Motorwerks. I scheduled an appointment with them today to have the walnut blasting done on a stock 07 AT 335i and all I can say is WOW!. The guys over there were very friendly and cooperative with all the questions and concerns I had and they exceeded my expectations. I didn't get an enterprise car so I can say there wasn't anything shady going on, they showed me how bad by intakes were and a before and after and my car at 73,000 needed some TLC from Offset.

Also they showed me that I needed to replace my oil filter housing gasket which I didn't know was in horrible condition until they showed them to me. I say that is good service, not only to they do what they have to do but also look at other things that is wrong with the car, even scanning the car for codes, turns out I wasn't hitting full boost because of a vacuum line and they replaced that as well. Sean even help me with coding my car and adding features I would probably have to pay well over $50 for, but he took the time and did all the ones that I wanted done.

I know that I'm just some random user on here but I know quality service and workmanship when I see one. Offset Motorwerks is a small company but they do big things for sure and I can not say anything bad about them.

So there is a review about Offset Motorwerks. I know if feels like I'm babbling on, but it's because I can finally enjoy my car even more when I first got it and it's thanks to Sean, Ryan, Mitchell and all the other people at Offset Motorwerks for making it happen. Once again thank you for putting up with me and my ignorance and will definitely come back for everything from now on.

P.S. if you ever go there look toawrds the back and they have an engine swap going on with an E90 M3. They're swapping over the S85 V10 motor from the E60 M5 with the stock dme which is freaking insane.
Appreciate 0