F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General BMW News and Cars Discussion > My wife is interested in this vehicle. 530xi wagon.
ARMA SPEED

04-20-2008, 08:41 PM   #1
Brunotheboxer
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 Shelby GT500.

My wife is interested in this vehicle. 530xi wagon.

She really wants an all wheel drive wagon as apposed to an suv. Do you think this is a good car and what would be a good price to get it for? thanx to anyone in advance with helpful info.http://www.atlanticsubaru.com/03_UsedVehicleSearch.asp

Vehicle 2007 BMW 530XI
Bodystyle 4 Dr Wagon AWD
Exterior Color Alpine White
Interior Color Black
Mileage 21,837 Miles
Engine 3.0 liter 6 Cyl.
Transmission Automatic
Warranty Yes
NADA Retail Price $46,800.00
Price $40,989.00
VIN # WBANN73517CN04764
Stock # P2649

* Power Sunroof
* Leather or Leatherette Upholstery
* Air Conditioning
* Park Distance Control
* Power Door Locks
* Power Windows
* Radial Tires
* Cruise Control
* Front Bucket Seats
* Climate Control
* Cigarette Lighter
* Maintenance Free Battery

* Driver Side Remote Mirror
* Child-Proof Locks
* Luggage Rack
* Keyless Entry
* Fog Lights
* Anti-Lock Braking System
* AM/FM Stereo Radio
* Halogen Headlights
* Woodgrain Dash
* Power Driver's Seat
* Heated Seats

* Compact Disc Player
* Side Impact Airbags
* Alloy Wheels

"...I maybe drunk, but you're ugly, and I can sober up..."
Appreciate 0
      04-20-2008, 08:54 PM   #2
jetblk328i
Colonel
Rep
Drives: X3 M40i

nice...i never liked Station wagons but there are many advatages such as better fuel economy and better handling and such. Dont expect to do much towing with that or going off roading.
Appreciate 0
      04-20-2008, 09:27 PM   #3
Majikthese42
Philosopher-king
Rep
Drives: 2008 E91

Why is it at a Subaru dealer? Considering Subaru's reputation for reliable AWD wagons, it might give me some pause.

I considered the 535xiT but since I telecommute the 328iT was enough overkill. I took delivery right after Christmas and still have less than 400 miles on the car. My 328iT cost a little less than their asking price for the 535, but it was brand new, and built exactly the way that I wanted it. I'm going to buy a set of snow tires/wheels for it for next winter.
E91 6MT Alpine, Terra, Xenons, ZSP, ZCW, ZPP, PDC, CA, alarm, M shifter and M brake handle, Euro rear fog light switch, Euro aspheric mirrors, rear power outlets, Garmin nüvi custom cupholder mount, Lidatek, V-1 built-in remote display, tire pump, jack, floor mats.
Appreciate 0
      04-20-2008, 09:31 PM   #4
radix
you know he kills little girls like you
No_Country
Rep
Drives: -

The deal seems fair enough. It's within $1000.00 of where I'd expect it to be. My only comment is that I've never really liked the 5er face on a wagon. Have you looked at any S4 wagons? Those seem much more stylish to me.
Appreciate 0
      04-21-2008, 07:48 AM   #5
Brunotheboxer
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 Shelby GT500.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetblk328i View Post
nice...i never liked Station wagons but there are many advatages such as better fuel economy and better handling and such. Dont expect to do much towing with that or going off roading.
i dont really like wagons either but its her car so she can get what she wants. i dont have anything to tow and i know that the all wheel drive is stricktly for winter driving on a road.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majikthese42 View Post
Why is it at a Subaru dealer? Considering Subaru's reputation for reliable AWD wagons, it might give me some pause.

I considered the 535xiT but since I telecommute the 328iT was enough overkill. I took delivery right after Christmas and still have less than 400 miles on the car. My 328iT cost a little less than their asking price for the 535, but it was brand new, and built exactly the way that I wanted it. I'm going to buy a set of snow tires/wheels for it for next winter.
actually this subaru dealer has a lot of bmw's even some fairly new ones but i really dont know why this is but it does seem odd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anmcguire View Post
The deal seems fair enough. It's within $1000.00 of where I'd expect it to be. My only comment is that I've never really liked the 5er face on a wagon. Have you looked at any S4 wagons? Those seem much more stylish to me.
i think that the s4 might be a little much for her plus i think the cargo area in the 5 is much larger.

"...I maybe drunk, but you're ugly, and I can sober up..."
Appreciate 0