F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Health, Fitness, Martial Arts, and Nutrition > NO Xplode
Extreme Powerhouse

09-07-2009, 09:01 PM   #45
TiAg335i
Trance Life
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 E92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham M View Post
I heard some wicked responses from people taking that, but man thats a lot of pills.. too much for me. too bad that doesn't come in powder format.
I'll have to try out the Jack3d & Endorush then.

that No Xplode worries me
All of the pre-workout supps work on the same principle.....lots of caffeine, and a "proprietary" creatine complex.
Appreciate 0
      09-08-2009, 12:14 PM   #46
Italteen3
Captain
Rep
Drives: 135i JB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Italteen3 View Post
Can anyone vouch for Force Factor?

I was considering trying it because it claims it doesn't give the jittery feeling of NO Explode/Shock Therapy, and I want to stay away from creatine. Any ideas anyone?

http://www.forcefactor.com/?nid=5&Pub=2695&Combo=5781

Anyone^^^ ?
Appreciate 0
      09-08-2009, 12:57 PM   #47
RambleJ
Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: F10 535i M-sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Italteen3 View Post
Anyone^^^ ?
Looks extremely overrated and overpriced! 69.99 for a 15 day supply of 3,000mg of Arginine blend seems overpriced. Most other NO boosters (pill form) are @ 3,500-3,700 mg of Arginine blends with the same number of pills.
Im currently using this NO sup --> http://www.teamgat.com/nitric.html 34.00 for a month supply.
Appreciate 0
      09-08-2009, 03:27 PM   #48
TK-421
Registered Sex Offender
United_States
Rep
Drives: E46 M3 | 1JZ S13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham M View Post
I heard some wicked responses from people taking that, but man thats a lot of pills.. too much for me. too bad that doesn't come in powder format.
I'll have to try out the Jack3d & Endorush then.

that No Xplode worries me
I like it because it saves me time (and dishes I have to wash) as opposed to a pre-workout drink. Animal Pump also has an entire day's amount of creatine, so that's a lot less I have to do as opposed to of 3 glasses daily. I've never used anything better! When Stak runs out (3 week supply), I'll cycle it off for a week then start it back up again. The only thing is that no matter how much water I drink, my piss is still pretty yellow after taking Animal Pak. That shit is loaded.
      09-09-2009, 12:34 PM   #49
Notion-Za
Second Lieutenant
South Africa
Rep
Drives: '16 M4 ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by news 4 u View Post
I like it because it saves me time (and dishes I have to wash) as opposed to a pre-workout drink. Animal Pump also has an entire day's amount of creatine, so that's a lot less I have to do as opposed to of 3 glasses daily. I've never used anything better! When Stak runs out (3 week supply), I'll cycle it off for a week then start it back up again. The only thing is that no matter how much water I drink, my piss is still pretty yellow after taking Animal Pak. That shit is loaded.
shark cartilage for the lose
      09-23-2009, 04:51 PM   #50
TiAg335i
Trance Life
United_States
Rep

I've since stopped taking NO Xplode...you really can get the same pumps from a cup of coffee before your workout. Not sure if it really would be as effective though.

Anybody here take True Mass?
Appreciate 0
      09-23-2009, 05:08 PM   #51
Bobby_Light
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: E36 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiAg335i View Post
I've since stopped taking NO Xplode...you really can get the same pumps from a cup of coffee before your workout. Not sure if it really would be as effective though.

Rule of thumb -- the more ingredients, the less healthy it is for you.

A Sustained release ultra premium protein matrix comprised (ultrafiltered whey protein concenrate rich in alpha-lactalbumin, microfiltered whey protein isolate rich in whey isolate peptide fractions, calcium caseinate, micellar alpha and beta caseins and glutamine peptides and glutamine AKG, l-leucine, l-isoleucine, and l-valine), maltodextrin, dutch processed cocoa powder, richmix sunflower powder, litesse II polydextrose, natural and artificial flavors, nutrisperse mct powder consisting of (medium chain tryglycerides), Vitamin and Mineral Blend, cellulose gum, xantham gum, gaur gum, gum acadia, acesulfame potassium sucralose, lecithin (soy), aminogen and paptain
Appreciate 0
      09-23-2009, 05:12 PM   #52
wj4
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 manual 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby_Light View Post

A Sustained release ultra premium protein matrix comprised (ultrafiltered whey protein concenrate rich in alpha-lactalbumin, microfiltered whey protein isolate rich in whey isolate peptide fractions, calcium caseinate, micellar alpha and beta caseins and glutamine peptides and glutamine AKG, l-leucine, l-isoleucine, and l-valine), maltodextrin, dutch processed cocoa powder, richmix sunflower powder, litesse II polydextrose, natural and artificial flavors, nutrisperse mct powder consisting of (medium chain tryglycerides), Vitamin and Mineral Blend, cellulose gum, xantham gum, gaur gum, gum acadia, acesulfame potassium sucralose, lecithin (soy), aminogen and paptain
Yes, and that goes for more than supplements too. More than often, low or no fat food that looks good in term of low calories contain a lot of ingredients with sugar hidden in terms of fructose, corn syrup, hydrogenated oil, etc.

Bobby-just curious...are you a personal trainer or have any education in this field? I've seen you chimed in on fitness related topics quite a bit before.

PS Bobby, what's your brand of choice for whey protein?
Appreciate 0
      09-23-2009, 05:21 PM   #53
Year's_End
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 Shelby GT350

Quote:

How often were you taking it? I took a two week break and resumed super pump use and got that initial rush that I missed when I first started taking it.
Appreciate 0
      09-23-2009, 05:54 PM   #54
TiAg335i
Trance Life
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikkahtropolis View Post
How often were you taking it? I took a two week break and resumed super pump use and got that initial rush that I missed when I first started taking it.
I was using it probably twice a week. I guess I could try to take a break then come back again. But it wasn't like I was using a lot of it in the first place.

I just remember the first time I had it, it was nuts.
Appreciate 0
      09-23-2009, 05:57 PM   #55
TiAg335i
Trance Life
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby_Light View Post

I mean, I suppose the only reason that is true is because your kidney would have to work much harder to pass all of that through. Nothing in those ingredients really stands out as dangerous though.
Appreciate 0
      09-23-2009, 06:18 PM   #56
Bobby_Light
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by wj4 View Post
Yes, and that goes for more than supplements too. More than often, low or no fat food that looks good in term of low calories contain a lot of ingredients with sugar hidden in terms of fructose, corn syrup, hydrogenated oil, etc.

Bobby-just curious...are you a personal trainer or have any education in this field? I've seen you chimed in on fitness related topics quite a bit before.

Yes. Former professional athlete and current fitness, sport performance, and health professional. Not educated with traditional schooling (e.g. university) in the field but by Paul Chek, Weston A. Price Foundation, Reed Davis, and other functional/holistic sources.

Jarrows and Jay Robb's are brands of whey derived from healthy cows fed a grass diet and not treated with bovine hormones. The whey has minimal processing and no artificial ingredients. Most commercial whey (including these) is pasteurized to my knowledge, a process which I am not a fan of as it denatures proteins.

Could also consider Goatein from Garden of Life.
Appreciate 0
      09-23-2009, 06:24 PM   #57
Bobby_Light
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
I mean, I suppose the only reason that is true is because your kidney would have to work much harder to pass all of that through. Nothing in those ingredients really stands out as dangerous though.
It's trash my friend. Synthesized trash with artificial sweeteners thrown in. Natural and artificial flavors usually means a huge long list of more crap which fits in legally under the name "natural and artificial flavors".

http://www.ppssuccess.com/FoodforTho...4/Default.aspx

Many males have a food intolerance to soy. You should avoid it anyway as it is estrogenic.
Appreciate 0
      09-24-2009, 12:51 PM   #58
Couch
Colonel
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Garage List
2007 E92 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by wj4 View Post

That's why I get so pissed everytime I hear people say well I drink diet this, or low fat that. It's all nonsense.
Appreciate 0
      01-05-2010, 03:47 PM   #59
chinoxs203
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 E92 335xi AW

Gaspari and controlled labs is where its at.

FOR SALE:
Dropbox - please
Appreciate 0
      01-05-2010, 04:46 PM   #60
BMW86
Major General
Australia
Rep
Drives: RS3 Sedan / Macan S

I've take No-Xplod, Jack3d, Nano Vapor and Black Powder. I've probably had mixed success with No-Xplod and it does give you a tingly and energetic feeling. I also liked Nano Vapor as I never felt tired during my work out. Jack3d and Black Powder were good but extremely over priced, as most supplements usually are.

Unfortunately all the good stuff has been banned and has been taken out. Even though there are many claims that their product is still just as good it's just not possible. Even so, these sups are still good for a nice energy boost for those lacking motivation and committment. I use them from time to time but they can only take you so far.
Appreciate 0
      01-05-2010, 05:11 PM   #61
artifice
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 E92 M3

I don't take any more supplements, most are loaded with so much sugar.
Appreciate 0
      01-14-2010, 08:55 PM   #62
Andrew@ET
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: Red thing

Right now im on No-xplode, cell mass, true mass. I just bought animal pak multi vitamin

so far so good .. they do have a ton of sugar though
Appreciate 0
      01-14-2010, 10:21 PM   #63
HondaGoneRogue
They like my Swag...
Rep
Drives: 15 GSM 435i GC

Garage List
I'm on Jack3d and TrueMass. I used to do NO-Xplode, and I like both for what they are designed to do. True mass is great but you have to make sure you are burning the correct amount of calories or you WILL get a gut LOL. I had to switch to Syntha-6 while I was in Iraq after I was taking 4 shakes of TrueMass for 2 1/2 months. I'm a hard gainer but I managed to go from 184 when I got there to 220 when I left. I lost about 10 pounds of that since because of me moving, poor eating (hotel life lol) and such. I'm back on it now but I know I am not expending enough energy to take 3 shakes, so I only take one after my workout.

2015 435i Gran Coupe - Current
2008 AW 135i - Sold
Appreciate 0
      01-14-2010, 10:31 PM   #64
50shadesofhockenheim
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2005 Toyota Prius

Quote:
Originally Posted by HondaGoneRogue View Post
I'm on Jack3d and TrueMass. I used to do NO-Xplode, and I like both for what they are designed to do. True mass is great but you have to make sure you are burning the correct amount of calories or you WILL get a gut LOL. I had to switch to Syntha-6 while I was in Iraq after I was taking 4 shakes of TrueMass for 2 1/2 months. I'm a hard gainer but I managed to go from 184 when I got there to 220 when I left. I lost about 10 pounds of that since because of me moving, poor eating (hotel life lol) and such. I'm back on it now but I know I am not expending enough energy to take 3 shakes, so I only take one after my workout.
Did the True Mass get you stronger? I'm a hard gainer, also. I took Iso-mass extreme gainer from GNC for 1.5 months. I gained 17 (140-157) lbs but my bench max went from 205 to 240. But im 15 so its harder to gain weight
Appreciate 0
      01-14-2010, 11:47 PM   #65
BMW86
Major General
Australia
Rep
Drives: RS3 Sedan / Macan S

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW328_ View Post
Did the True Mass get you stronger? I'm a hard gainer, also. I took Iso-mass extreme gainer from GNC for 1.5 months. I gained 17 (140-157) lbs but my bench max went from 205 to 240. But im 15 so its harder to gain weight
Hey mate I would watch the supplements if you are 15. I wouldn't go over the top but vitamins and protein intake are usually fine. For your age a max bench of 240 is impressive. I remember my max was about 155 when I was 15. I do 10-12 rep sets on about 220-240 now but I have no idea what my max is.
Appreciate 0
      01-15-2010, 07:01 AM   #66
dr.jay
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 135

Currently taking Jack3d, good stuff dont worry about the tingling its the Beta-Alanine in it lol, far better tasting than NO Explode and I get a better pump. Also I take Optimum 100% Whey Gold Series for my protein.