BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for sale/wanted/trade

EXXEL Distributions

04-12-2015, 04:20 PM   #1
E90Drvr12
Rep
Drives: E90 BMW

FS: 2008 E90 BMW M3 FULLY LOADED 64K Miles Sedan Jerez Black Fox Red

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 29,000.00

Item Interest
2008 E90 BMW M3 Sedan in Jerez Black/Blue with Fox Red Interior. The BMW M3 sedan is not only more practical, but looks a lot better than the coupe version. You have a drop down back seat (I have taken the car skiing) with 60/40 split and the trunk is really good sized. There is a reason why Road & Track voted this model as the "overall, best sports car in the world." It took me over a year to locate an M3 Sedan with Fox Red interior and 6 speed. Still only has 64,000 miles on the odometer. The M3 is fully loaded with the winter package (including heated seats), navigation, Bi-Xenons, parking assist, premium sound, M-Button, adjustable air suspension (EDC), etc. It had every possible option from the factory and a sticker north of 80,000.

Please note: This vehicle has as rebuilt title due to having hit a dear and having the interior covered in hazardous waste i.e., blood. The seats, roof and floor liner, and other fabrics were subsequently replaced after the accident by the previous owner. That was the reason for the total loss. Absolutely no structural or mechanical damage. I have full pictures from the accident and you can clearly see the car was not really damaged. The accident happened about 4 years ago and has been serviced by BMW 2x a year. Not a single issue with it - you can check all the service records (I have a binder full of them.)

The car has always been maintained by my local BMW dealership. The transmission is in perfect operating spec. Not a single gear whine, the shifts are flawless, and the clutch is perfect. It has NEVER been to the track nor has it been abused. I am an attorney and am meticulous about caring for my automobiles. I have detailed service and maintenance records for any potential buyer to examine. I want you to know that you are buying a car that has been extremely well taken care of. In terms of immediate service - it needs nothing. It recently had an oil change, power steering flush, brake fluid flush, transmission fluid flush, rear differential fluid flush, four new Bridgestone tires installed last spring (less than 4,000 miles driven on them before I installed my winter set)It truly does need any service for the next 15,000 - 20,000 miles - just a good home.

I can provide a CarFax and an AutoCheck report to any potential buyer.

Car is located close to Boston, Massachusetts.

Attached Images

Last edited by E90Drvr12; 04-12-2015 at 04:32 PM..
Appreciate 0